Did you know that you can review your financial statement on your myNWP account? Just click on the “My Finances” tab to view your statement, estimated fees and tax forms.
Tuition Payment Deadlines
- Fall Semester Deadline: September 13, 2023
- Winter Semester Deadline: January 13, 2024
Students in Residence
- Fall Semester rent due date: August 1, 2023
- Winter Semester rent due date: December 1, 2024
- Summer & Family rent is paid on a month-to-month basis
Residence fees (including deposits and rent) can be paid using any of the methods below.
If you are having trouble paying for your education, there is help available. Find general information to help
you plan, and pay for your education by visiting Student Financial Aid.
[NEW] Pay with Flywire (Canadian and International)
Please Note: Application fees are not paid through Flywire.
NWP has partnered with Flywire to accept payments from students worldwide. Easily and securely make
education payments in your own currency, using local payment methods from the safety and convenience of
your home. With real-time tracking and 24x7 multilingual support, millions of students and families
around the world trust Flywire for payment processing.
Resources from Flywire:
Did you know?
- Flywire is the global market leader for education payments, and the Trusted Choice of millions of
students, thousands of institutions and hundreds or recruitment agents and partners worldwide.
- Flywire offers convenient payment options from over 240 countries and territories, in more than 130
- Flywire supports a variety of local payment methods including bank transfers, credit cards,
e-wallets and more.
- Flywire guarantees payment as soon as funds are received in any of their accounts around the world.
- Flywire offers peace of mind by providing real-time payment tracking every step of the way through
email, in-app and text alerts.
- Flywire offers 24x7 multilingual support via email, phone or live chat.
- Flywire provides a secure and streamlined refunding process with automatic tracking notifications.
Payments are always sent back to the originating account via the same currency and payment method.
- Flywire’s internal controls ensure that funds are secure and protected against fraud.
provides a Best Price Guarantee: if you find a better exchange rate at your
bank within two hours of booking a local currency bank transfer with Flywire and send us a quote
from your bank, we will match it.
E-transfers can be sent to AR@nwpolytech.ca.
Be sure to include the following information in the notes section of the E-transfer:
- NWP student ID
- What the payment relates to (tuition, fees, rent, etc.)
Normally, the payment will be automatically deposited, without a password required. Students using a small credit union institution may not allow payments without a password. In that case, email AR@nwpolytech.ca with the password separately.
Apprenticeship Students: Please register through MTS to ensure a seat is held for you in the appropriate intake.
Online Through Your Financial Institution
Each bank has a specific process tailored to its website. Generally, you sign in to your bank account online, go into the "pay bills menu," and find a "manage or add payee list."
- Because of our name change, the payee name may differ between financial institutions. Search for NWP, Northwestern Polytechnic, GPRC or Grande Prairie Regional College when adding a payee.
- When paying through your financial institution, payments can take up to 5 banking days to process.
When you are asked to enter your account number, use your student ID#. Your student ID# can be
found on your student schedule, and your student ID card.
What specific banks can you remit payment from?
If you need assistance, please call our Financial Services Department at 780-539-2026.
Payments can be sent by mail to NWP, 10726 106 Ave, Grande Prairie, Ab, T8V 4C4 using:
Payments for residence can be sent by mail to the Residence Office, 10609 104 Ave,
Grande Prairie, Ab, T8V 8C3
When sending payments via mail, please ensure to include the student's full name and NWP ID number